We’re a Full-Fledged
marketing, public relations and communication company that specializes in both the federal, state, local government jurisdiction as well as within the commercial space.
Our Core Specialties
- Business Marketing
- Strategic Communication
- Brand Building & Management
- Television and Event Production
- Project Management
- Digital/Print Media
- Media Relations
- Media Training
- Ghostwriting/ Copywriting
- Website Design
- Content Writing
We have past performance working with agencies within the Department of Defense, Department of Health & Human Services, UNESCO, and other national and international agencies.
Manifest Greatness Media LLC was created by Tomika Anderson, an award-winning media and communications professional with more than 20 years of experience strategizing, developing and disseminating unique content for industry leaders including international agencies, U.S. government agencies and high-profile television networks such as FOX, CNN and MTV. An accomplished writer, editor and publicist with outstanding media contacts and the proven ability to pitch, write, edit and land stories with national and international outlets, she is highly technical with expertise in print, social media, corporate and digital writing. A team leader with talent management, staff development and project management skills, she is experienced in overseeing the execution of contracts and agreements and the allocation of project funding.
Select professional highlights:
- Secured international press coverage for a variety of clients across industries – from the travel industry to the NFL – to include outlets such as the Associated Press, Forbes, NBC, CNN, CBS, The Washington Post, USA Today, Sirius XM Radio and many more
- Profiled, worked with or on created marketing materials on behalf of such celebrities as Beyonce, Rihanna, Serena Williams, Lenny Kravitz, Michelle Obama, Dave Chappelle, Erkyah Badu, Regina King, Tyler Perry, Ryan Seacrest, Mary J. Blige, P. Diddy, Jamie Foxx, Usher, Quincy Jones, John Legend, Martha Stewart, Al Sharpton, Marcus Samuelsson and others
- Represented the United States under President Obama in the creation, design and execution of 5 days’ worth of media trainings and workshops in Ethiopia for aspiring journalists throughout Africa as part of the first-ever partnership between UNESCO, the U.S. Department of State, the governments of France, Sweden, the United Kingdom, the African Union, other agencies and nations around media capacity building on the continent
- Served as head writer for BET’s highest rated annual programing, the NAACP Image Award-nominated “Black Girls Rock” award show
- Helped design and execute first large-scale communications campaign on behalf of the Adolescent Pregnancy Prevention Program, a division under the U.S. Administration for Children and Families and the Department of Health and Human Services
- Served as a health and media expert, consultant, writer and editor, nationally and internationally, on topics ranging from U.S. health care to HIV transmission for health and media organizations from the Department of Health and Human Services to Ebony Magazine. Successfully recruited celebrity talent for national health campaigns, wrote talking points and op eds on behalf of U.S. health officials and health experts, created content for HHS and commercial web sites, wrote national magazine cover stories in collaboration with experts from the White House, Centers for Disease Control and other U.S. and international agencies